Sonic Electronix

well you could do a sub change and the optima is it a second batt or your primary? and your mids and highs are they on the sony deck if so they would sound better with a little more amplification that the deck can provide so a four channel amp on them would greatly improve their sound

Yellow top is my primary batt

i was thinking about getting a amp for the mids and highs but i don't know which one to get

any recommendation?

well I suggest that you figure out how much you want to spend a good 100 by four would wake them up greatly and I would suggest a second battery the alt can wait for a little bit but should be on the list since you have a hifonics amp in their already maybe the zues four channel

alright, who makes a good Battery, i heard Kinetik is a good battery

Edited by fijisac916

well you could do a sub change and the optima is it a second batt or your primary? and your mids and highs are they on the sony deck if so they would sound better with a little more amplification that the deck can provide so a four channel amp on them would greatly improve their sound

i was thinking about getting a amp for the mids and highs but i don't know which one to get

any recommendation?

well I suggest that you figure out how much you want to spend a good 100 by four would wake them up greatly and I would suggest a second battery the alt can wait for a little bit but should be on the list since you have a hifonics amp in their already maybe the zues four channel

the kinetic would work fine and that amp will push those subs good

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

any recommendation?

the kinetic would work fine and that amp will push those subs good

alright thanks

im going to strongly recommend upgrading the HU first. spend that $300 on an alpine HU and you will have better SQ and you should notice an increase in bass as well.

yes your amp will power a pair of SX's just fine but you will want to run at 1ohm. if you have that amp at 4ohm now and you are dropping to 12.9v then at 1ohm you would fry the amp due to low voltage. but just going to 1ohm should double the sub's output.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I agree with skittles, but also feel upgrading your electrical will be your best bet to get more bass. Upgrade the electrical so you can actually wire down to 1 ohm and then you'll really get some performance gains.

You're talking about other subs being pushed by an amp that's still wired at 4 ohms and yet you still have voltage drop. Upgrade the battery to the biggest you can fit and do the big 3.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

im going to strongly recommend upgrading the HU first. spend that $300 on an alpine HU and you will have better SQ and you should notice an increase in bass as well.

yes your amp will power a pair of SX's just fine but you will want to run at 1ohm. if you have that amp at 4ohm now and you are dropping to 12.9v then at 1ohm you would fry the amp due to low voltage. but just going to 1ohm should double the sub's output.

True, i think will upgrade my HU first then go from there, pioneer makes good HU's don't they

Sry if i piss someone off, I'm new to car audio so I'm still learning

I agree with skittles, but also feel upgrading your electrical will be your best bet to get more bass. Upgrade the electrical so you can actually wire down to 1 ohm and then you'll really get some performance gains.

You're talking about other subs being pushed by an amp that's still wired at 4 ohms and yet you still have voltage drop. Upgrade the battery to the biggest you can fit and do the big 3.

ok, i plan on doing the big 3 upgrade and installing a second battery before i go out and buy new subs

And I wish people would at least know the equipment before spouting out advice...ie: the R1652 is a lower RF line comp that RMSs at 40 watts....but give it 100 watts per to wake it up? I think not.

He's bettter off getting a much better headunit to gain clarity and loudness with his comps.

And I wish people would at least know the equipment before spouting out advice...ie: the R1652 is a lower RF line comp that RMSs at 40 watts....but give it 100 watts per to wake it up? I think not.

He's bettter off getting a much better headunit to gain clarity and loudness with his comps.

you know... im starting to disagree with this. these SQ guys are running 250-500w to 100w speakers. literally, my friend just told me at 250w his midbass 6.5"s didnt have enough punch so he is going to double the power. its not a good idea for this guy at all but just some info for you.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I have installed the R1652s before...the guy used an RF T400.4 and popped the speakers after a day. They really did not like that much power. And they just distorted after he installed it.

There are going to be comps that are going to be way underrated...if these are true SQ guys, I'm sure theyre not using $60 components.