Second Skin Audio

enough room for 4 10's?

i dont know how to set gains and all that i got a buddy who sells car audio/video stuff and he said he'd help me hook it all up and im buying the subs and amps from him for $420 bucks and thats at $45 each sub and $120 each amp

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

Sub: Alpine type x 12

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug:

Buy two 12s and a 1500 watt amp and be done, youll prolly end up louder also. Like dc lvl3s or fi q.. Something along those lines and a AQ1500

i thought the more cone area the better? and i dont wanna be like everyone else i go to school with i dont want 2 12's lol i want to be different

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug:

Yea more cone area makes a difference when its good woofers vs a lota good woofers. But desent subs with lata cone area vs good subs with lil less area... Less will end up on top. "hope that makes sence" but i do understand the being different part... Thats why i went with 1 18 instead of two 12s. Why not go with an SA-15 on a AQ1500. Imo that would be fuckin baaad. Its what i shoulda done. Lol i can almost bet youll poo on everyone at school. Then when you get more money buy one more of each and strap the amps. Those 10s will never keep up with that set up.

Buy two 12s and a 1500 watt amp and be done, youll prolly end up louder also. Like dc lvl3s or fi q.. Something along those lines and a AQ1500

i thought the more cone area the better? and i dont wanna be like everyone else i go to school with i dont want 2 12's lol i want to be different

well im not stuck on the jackhammers but a couple things, im basicly going to get the system i have enough money for. and i dont have anyone willing to use a credit card (even though i would give them the money before hand) they wouldnt be willing to use their credit card and being im only 15 turing 16 i dont have a debit card yet to use so the reason i was thinking about the jackhammers is because they take money orders. but i understand what your saying

Yea the set up i just said would be like 450...

But im 17 and have a debit card??

i dont have a bank account in my name yet so i dont have a debit card lol i know i can get one but i need to get my parents to take meh to te bank <_<

edit: and i cant find the aq-1500 i found te 1200

Edited by Hertz_dont_it

well im not stuck on the jackhammers but a couple things, im basicly going to get the system i have enough money for. and i dont have anyone willing to use a credit card (even though i would give them the money before hand) they wouldnt be willing to use their credit card and being im only 15 turing 16 i dont have a debit card yet to use so the reason i was thinking about the jackhammers is because they take money orders. but i understand what your saying

an all you have to do is get a pre paid card from walmart and problem solved

2x Mtx JH551204(soon to be 4)

2x Hifonics hfi12d4s

1xMTX Terminator 250.1

custom built box tuned to 35 hz

Dual xdvd710 head unit (soon to be a double din)

1999 Pontiac Montana (minivan pimpin)