15" Bl Sub

Ok, I want to run a Hifonics BXi 1606D to power one Fi 15" Bl which is Dual 1 Ohm, and I need to know a few things

1. What options/ upgrades should i get on the sub?

2. Would I need to upgrade any of the electric sytem? (battery, Big 3, Alternator)

3. What guage wire should I use for the install?

The car is a 2001 dodge stratus r/t used as a daily driver, but I also want some SPL too.

I'm still open to amp options if thats not enough power but im on a students budget.

Thanks for your help

That is a hard trunk to fit a 15 in.

#1 everything

#2 no

#3 4ga

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I have a question. If i was to get two Fi Bl's and throw them in a 8 Cubed box will they be able to reach full potential out of them if i have them at 1500 watts? Like what if i put them in a 7 Cubed box or whatever. Whats the difference in the sizes? Ok for an example the 15" bl is recomended for a Ported box: 2.8 - 4cuft @ 30-37Hz. Now whats the difference if you up the size in the box? And whats a good port size for a box being inside of a trunk that will get some major deep bass? :blink:

dancing1.gif

NatesBanner.jpg

ACT YOUR AGE AND NOT YOUR SHOE SIZE