Anyone pick up homefront? (any console)

i have it and i like it alot.the graphcs are OK but this game has a holy shit storm goin on in the game and theres no studders so i think thats good.

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

visually it feel short on xbox and it is a change of pace compared to COD but overall if you were not able to play MAG on ps3 this is a good title to jump into more players than 8 vs 8. The online has dedicated servers that are still being tweaked but things should be ironed out as time goes by. Name a title that comes out perfect at launch, thats really where people complain but its just fanboy syndrome. If you are a camper you will not like that you can't get away with it like in other titles which is a plus to all the non campers.

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

visually it feel short on xbox and it is a change of pace compared to COD but overall if you were not able to play MAG on ps3 this is a good title to jump into more players than 8 vs 8. The online has dedicated servers that are still being tweaked but things should be ironed out as time goes by. Name a title that comes out perfect at launch, thats really where people complain but its just fanboy syndrome. If you are a camper you will not like that you can't get away with it like in other titles which is a plus to all the non campers.

lol people probably camp more on this game than any other game ive seen. if you have competent teammates and someone piloting a parrot it becomes useless though

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

I was in one match and these 2 guys were camping the hooters store but technically it wasnt because the just had those doors on lock down and wanted us to come to them. But I killed the guy and got the 10000 XP and was yes! New level lol

Edited by Vitacy

I love watching those parrots fly around cuz I just sit in the back with the rhino and blow them to high hell haha. But now undone even worry about them cuz I'd rather have them try to get me other then me look for them. But the only people that really camp are snipers but that's their role so you can't complain.

Edited by Vitacy