Sonic Electronix

About power wire , fuses , and big 3 upgrade.

Yep and scone batt. Is qiker then a cap and more power

wait what? english?

to the OP, what brand is the 4 gauge wire that you're using? 60 amps is a little less than half of what "real" 4 gauge can carry.

Haha sorry iPod changes everything ..... A cap is like a weak second batt. But the batt. Is quicker and built more for it .... And holds alot more and it's not stealing volts from ur first batt.

actually...capacitors are faster at outputting stored power but they drain much faster and need to be recharged over and over and over again (very quickly). batteries react slower yet they can output much more power. but i dont understand your theory on how a second battery, that is attached to the first battery by 0 gauge cable, doesnt take power from the first battery.

Im still against a second battery i dont understand why not just put 1 good battery under your hood cause you always gotta go with the one thing that i always thought " If my alternator isnt keeping my one battery charged for my music how is it gonna keep two ?

Im still against a second battery i dont understand why not just put 1 good battery under your hood cause you always gotta go with the one thing that i always thought " If my alternator isnt keeping my one battery charged for my music how is it gonna keep two ?

more reserve power. why do you think so many high powered vehicles have insane amounts of batteries?

Let me rephrase that im not against it just dont understand it only if your doing huge power do you really need 2 or more batteries cause alot of us with 2 amps under 5000 watts we can get 1 good battery to handle the load

Archived