Second Skin Audio

need box help. fi q 18"

so i'm new to car audio and this will be my first box.

sub: fi 18" q extra spider displacment .24 mounting depth 10" https://ssl.perfora.net/www.ficaraudio.com/sess/utn154d8e3b9096029/shopdata/0050_Speakers/0030_Q/product_overview.shopscript

amp: aq1200

space: i have an acura mdx its an suv 46" x 41" x 18" (would like to keep it below the window) plenty of space 15 cubes it a did my math right. (which i doubt)

goals: to be as loud as possible while still sounding good. and be able to play all kinds of music decently and beat the lows. ( if its possible to have both )

i'm thinking about going sub up port back as i've heard thats the best combo.

my questions: should i use the full ten cubes maximum that fi suggests. will it still sound good. and if i do tune it all the way down at 28hz like the website says will my sub still be able to play rock or those higher notes on dubstep. or should i tune higher. will my sub be able to play fast and "higher" bass notes if i tune that low. how many sheets of mdf will i need. whats the best wood glue.

can i mount my amp on my box or will that ruin it? i was thinking about using the extra mdf and attaching it to the back of my box. (away from eyes tomards the seats) just two strips as ten by four to mount my amp on either end so that there is air flowing through the center. and mounting my amp to that. good idea or bad idea. ?

thanks in advance.

look at my super internets it beast!

http://speedtest.net/result/906958776.png

Sub up port back. I wouldnt go as large as possible. It will make the sub "peaky". Can you fit the amp under the seat or anything cooler? I think mounting it to the box is too common.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

As long as the seat isnt smashing on top of the amp you should be fine.

Good quality amplifiers dont run too hot

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

I would say yes. But Im not the best with exact box sizes. Wait for someone else to roll around.

Big 3 with Yellow Top