hey so i saw a video a couple years ago and i just can't find it. any way in said video this guy had strips of what looked like little led lights and they were attached to his wire just like taped on with adhesive or something on the back. they would light up with his base, i'm assuming that it would sense to surge going to the amp or something. it would look sick to have my trunk light up when ever my subs hit.

i didn't think that was possible. if it is and any one knows what i'm talking about throw a link up cause i want some haha.

if that doesn't exist i'd still like to know how he did it if someone knows how.

look at my super internets it beast!

http://speedtest.net/result/906958776.png

could hook it up to that amp but it will most likely break them. or dig back to a thread many months ago to something called "the black box" i think and try buying one of those from a lil dude name Andrew.

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

My guess would be they were connected to a VU meter hooked up to the signal going either to the amplifier or the speakers. If there were such things as AC LED's, you could hook it straight up to the output on the amplifier, but as for resistance/impedance, etc. I wouldn't know.

POTATO!

Just hook up positive and negative to amp from led strip.

I did it with my first amp. It was pretty cool

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's