Second Skin Audio

what 8" is better

sa-e8v2 the what seems like to me "old version" of the sundown audio 8" subs

sa-8 the "new version" wich i have seen videos of and like

or the sdc2.0-8-d4 the audioque 8" sub

im wondering wich one would be best. the cheaper the sub is the more ill buy probably like 3 for the cheapest and 2 for the most expensive. i know theres three so i want some opinions on wich one of these is the "best" out of them being that the audioque is the cheapest then the sa-e8v2 and the most expensive being the sa-8

i just want some ideas or anyone who has had experiance with them tell me what you think

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

Sub: Alpine type x 12

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug:

I believe a DC Lv2 8 can also compete with those. And I would go with the Dc lol...

But out of your choices, i would get the Sa-8 :P

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

I believe a DC Lv2 8 can also compete with those. And I would go with the Dc lol...

But out of your choices, i would get the Sa-8 :P

i feel dumb, i just looked at that sub and got a price quote and forgot about it <_<

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug:

when in doubt choose the 8" with the biggest girth

Vote for May SOTM!!!!

uild log---------> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104017-sierra-on-26s-20000-watts-daily-pics/

Kenwood Excelon HU

4 18" Atomic APX

4 RD D9s

4 DC Power 270xp alts

9 xs d1400 batts

Team XSPower

Team SecondSkin

nd wich'n that be? my computer is slow as :bull: so i can only have one window open

Lol? Doesn't meant anything.

I have the lvl 2 8s and there awesome! Sound great and can take a beating for sure!

it says you has 4 though. i could probably only get 2. what do you think they be capable of? mass destruction of te erf?

Well i was just saying in general, but yes I have 4. Check out twistedchild420's youtube channel. He did a build for his wifes mustang with 2 lvl 2 8s and a RF Power 1000BD Amp. I give mine around 500 a piece, but you gotta remember you need to set your gains properly to prevent clipping.

2012 Civic Si Coupe

- Nada lol

3d7304fe.jpgDCSig.jpgaol.pngYoutube