to adjust scatter from the bulbs themselves you sometimes have to bend the tabs to "push" or "pull" the bulb in or out of the housing a little bit to get a cleaner halogen reflector "cutoff" i spend many hours perfecting mine basically as good as they're going to get, they're aimed so i can see at night w/o blinding others, and since i have the hi/lo bulbs, if i need to blind someone and feel cool, i'll just flip up the high beams lol functioning lights ftw

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

i did and they are fine. if you look at my build log and see them. but if you adjust them correctly they are fine. they are not in any ones eyes and im in a big pickup truck, like i said, just adjust them correctly like i did and they are fine.

you cant aim glare

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

When you put HID's in a Halogen, free form housing they tend to scatter the light and blind people coming toward you. I've seen some really bad ones, smaller housings aren't as bad. You really want projector housings to direct the light where it should be.

this, geometry is not the same

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

ill be a "young idiot" atleast i can see at night :ehh:

and blind others

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

actually it is illegal to do. any car that is not non hid from the factory at least. Thats why they have a disclaimer about off road use only on most of them. I have them.

this

meh multi quote

Edited by Stephen

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

HIDs are 100% legal in the US. In fact they come stock in most new cars.

In the FMVSS108 lighting law, it pretty much states that the NHTSA is working on getting all illegal lighting companies shut down. So if the headlights are still sold to the general public and do not say "for off road use only" they can be used in your car on the road.

FMVSS108

The thing you must keep in mind is that you cannot be harassed for having HIDs, however for not properly installing them (adjusting the angle and whatnot), you can get ticketed. Just use common sense, borrow a set from a friend (if you can) and try them out to see if they'd be too bad.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want