Changing the HD is easy...usually just a few screws. And depending on what brand your laptop is, you should be able to download the factory image off of the internet and burn it to disc.

Really? Thanks for the tip. It's a Dell Inspiron 1545

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Dell FTW....shipping out 5 discs to put Win 7 and all my drivers on my new HDD for free, only takes 2-3 biz days.

It finally completely crapped out on me, was playing MW2 and started lagging, looked to comp and it was lagging horribly so I turned it off and now the start up files are just fucked, turns on but windows doesn't work. So strange that the 3x it's crashed was all when I was on my XBOX (2 times playing a game, once watching a movie on Netflix)

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Ethernet from xbox into laptop, then the wifi from that connects to my house router. Bridged the connections. I found a tutorial on YT.

I really wish I had made an image back up long ago but I had no idea this is what you go through when your HD fails

Would this work for ps3? Do you remember what the video was called or what I should search for on YouTube?

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

I don't see why it wouldn't, just bridging the connection, I found vid below for ya

Not same vid I used but IIRC this is basically all I did, super easy

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6