Wiring- about $120

Audioque AQ1200D- $250

2 DC Audio Level 3s- ~$450

Box- $40 for 2 sheets of wood

Headunit- $200

AQ 90x4- $229

Punch Series comps- $200

Total- $1489

Definatly setup worth listening to hdorre, That all goes great together. Only thing is...an AQ1200D with shipping is $262 exactly with shipping. And as i presume, all the other pieces to the setup will too.

A thing he could knock out would be a HU, He has one in his Jeep and could possible deal without that and possibly put that money towards an HO Alt. I am gonna roughly say shipping for everything will run him a good $80-120 of course depending. Havnt checked all the items W/ Ship.

Edited by StreetZ

::::::STREETZ::::::

NEW BUILD COMING S☺☺N!!!

Xbox 360 Gamertag: STREETZxDBs

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Team DBs - 06' Ford Fusion - Kentucky

And, look at it this way bro...if you need some extra $ for an unexpected expense (it always happens)

You sir, bring up a good point. I was thinking that too. I wouldnt expect to spend over $120 on extras though (and that would just BARELY exceed his budget.)

But you can go cheaper on the amps, h u and on the comps(just get one set for the front doors).

If you can build your box it's good, if not, save some money and get a good custom box from a pro box builder.

You dont really wanna sacrifice quality TOO much though. I agree, he doesnt need a 4 channel and comps for the rear.

If he has a shop design and build a box, thats an easy couple hundred dollars. I guess I just assumed that he could build a proper box and had the tools :shrug:

Only thing is...an AQ1200D with shipping is $262 exactly with shipping. And as i presume, all the other pieces to the setup will too.

A thing he could knock out would be a HU

possibly put that money towards an HO Alt.

Yeah, prices may be a bit off...but the total price is still in the same ballpark as the budget. Some people are extremely strict with their budgets...I guess its not good to assume

True, he doesnt need a HU. It'd just make wiring easier if he had one , and the system would have the ability to sound better. Wiring would be easier because of the remote turn on leads and it would eliminate all the RCA converters. Not all people are after CNL systems though..

I dont think an HO alt would be necessary for the power he's running. Dont jeeps come with good stock alts? f anything, I'd just upgrade the starter battery. OP, how big is your stock alternator

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

true statements...

I am gonna install it for him and show him how to do it for future reference...hes just a lil bit on the noob side :D so he doesnt know the ropes and doesnt know the quality of a setup like we are talking. like in my town...we have a hell of a lot of cars with bass but none of them installed DIY and they have never heard of anything more than Kicker etc. lol...i believe im one of the only ones in my town that even KNOWS what DC Audio is...

::::::STREETZ::::::

NEW BUILD COMING S☺☺N!!!

Xbox 360 Gamertag: STREETZxDBs

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Team DBs - 06' Ford Fusion - Kentucky

true statements...

I am gonna install it for him and show him how to do it for future reference...hes just a lil bit on the noob side :D so he doesnt know the ropes and doesnt know the quality of a setup like we are talking. like in my town...we have a hell of a lot of cars with bass but none of them installed DIY and they have never heard of anything more than Kicker etc. lol...i believe im one of the only ones in my town that even KNOWS what DC Audio is...

Thats awfully nice of you :clapping:

Its the same way in my town. No one knows about AA/Fi, DC, or Sundown FTL

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread