Sonic Electronix

All you had to do was hold down the "audio" button, LOL.

the option is called DEFEAT when it is ON/OFF (dont remember now) its hiding the equalizer ETC...

You want to leave DEFEAT OFF.

When defeat is on then it shuts down any of your signal processing abilities like bass,treble, and EQ.

Have you figured out were it is yet?

Are you using the built in amp on the unit or are you using all external amps?

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

I do have 3sixty.2 :)

Well.. im thinkin about the big3 for a long long time, the thing is that I dont know any store around here where I can get all the connectors etc..,

And I feel lazy to do it and I dont wanna let anybody else to do it and have a situation like this guy..

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/105711-wire-question/

Anybody know some good web site ?

Im drivin 2000 Accord 2.3L 4dr

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

the option is called DEFEAT when it is ON/OFF (dont remember now) its hiding the equalizer ETC...

When defeat is on then it shuts down any of your signal processing abilities like bass,treble, and EQ.

I have 2 external amps

Pioneer Gm-d9500f

Xplode 1100watt... ( future saz1500)

I have 2 external amps

Pioneer Gm-d9500f

Xplode 1100watt... ( future saz1500)

I'm getting ready to answer your big 3 question in a minute but this one is easyer.

So you are not using the built in amp at all?

If you are not using the built in amp at all then I recommend that you turn the POWER IC option off.

Check it out in the manual and you will understand why you should turn it off.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

I do have 3sixty.2 :)

Well.. im thinkin about the big3 for a long long time, the thing is that I dont know any store around here where I can get all the connectors etc..,

And I feel lazy to do it and I dont wanna let anybody else to do it and have a situation like this guy..

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/105711-wire-question/

Anybody know some good web site ?

Im drivin 2000 Accord 2.3L 4dr

Well our own electrical department on the forum has all the info you need as far as learning how to do the Big 3 and other useful things like the wire fuse guide.

How too for the Big 3 rite on top.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/forum/12-electrical-battery-alternators-wiring/

For wiring connectors I highly recommend Darvex.

They sell Stinger and that is what I use and respect and they are authorized dealers and their Stinger brand wire averages about 50% cheaper than if you bought from an authorized dealer at a local shop if you had one that is.

The prices on the rest of their stuff is the cheapest you will find when it does come to Stinger.

http://www.darvex.com/store/pc/home.asp

I have been buying from Darvex way before them or me were part of SMD.

Terryswork001.png

I just did a small "project" (I dont know how to call it other way) of my electrical system..

Im going to order connectors and the negative terminal till the end of this week (I hope)..

the most important question, which I have about big3 is - how to connect the power wire which runs the car to the battery? - i will have to put the new terminal that

I have place for 0 gauge wires..

btw.

please tell me how to upload the pictures..

I will try and get to this tomorrow night. Tired

Terryswork001.png

I don't know how to make pictures show up.

There is a spot here on the forum where you can post a question if you are having problems viewing the site and they will help you fix it.

Terryswork001.png

Archived