Need New Tweeters

Duece22

Guest MegaloManiac

732-572-1969

Ask for Don

he is a dealer. he can help you out, he has a shop in NJ, he will ship as long as there isnt a dealer within 30miles of you. tell him you got the number from Megalomaniac from ca.com if he asks.

his name is 6pdcoupe on ca.com

edit: be sure to call at a reasonable time

732-572-1969

Ask for Don

he is a dealer. he can help you out, he has a shop in NJ, he will ship as long as there isnt a dealer within 30miles of you. tell him you got the number from Megalomaniac from ca.com if he asks.

his name is 6pdcoupe on ca.com

edit: be sure to call at a reasonable time

Thanks alot :rolleyes:

Cant wait to try these out.

2008 Hummer H3

x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

• 2 weeks later...

How about these Kicker Tweeters

Anyone know if there are good? The Morels are guna take me a bit more time to get because they are around 500$! But, these are a pretty cheap. Will these get loud?!

If not, does anyone know of a really good pair of tweeters around 150$ or less.

2008 Hummer H3

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

I have all hertz tweeters, and can get morel.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

the biggest problem with them Morels, is

1) price to someone who is just throwing them in, how are you xovering them off?

2) if cross over point, power is off, there goes some expensive tweeters

3) quality tweeters like the Morels are not loud, they are CLEAN, if it IS loud you want, get some cheaper tweeters, but a higher quantity??

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

the biggest problem with them Morels, is

1) price to someone who is just throwing them in, how are you xovering them off?

2) if cross over point, power is off, there goes some expensive tweeters

3) quality tweeters like the Morels are not loud, they are CLEAN, if it IS loud you want, get some cheaper tweeters, but a higher quantity??

So maybe 2 pairs of those kicker tweeters i linked?? I just want it to be really loud.

2008 Hummer H3

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

I have all hertz tweeters, and can get morel.

Cool, are those going to be louder then the Kicker Tweets i linked? And less then 150 for a pair of 2?

2008 Hummer H3

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

Archived