im looking to help my car's saggy ass. I was told you can get helper bags for towing but i cant seem to find much of anything. i dont know anything about bags so i really wouldnt know if i was looking at the rite thing. i wouldnt be doing a compressor, i'll just keep them at the same pressure all the time.

i was going to just look into stiffer springs but i was told there aren't any that would fit. then there are those rubber spacer to go in the sprigs. i am looking for something cheap so if you guys think that will work let me know.

06 buick rendezvous, awd, 3.5l

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

You could put a pair of bags in there for sure. Not sure how it would affect your ride though. I would also rig a quick connect fill nozzle in an easy location so you can fill/deflate them it you ever need to, or if they leak over time.

Do you have the tools and know how to make brackets to hold the bags?

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Theres not gonna be much for your model, but u should be able to fab up some brackets.

Www.airliftcompany.com

thats the thing, just giving me a link to a site where i have to find the product wont help much. i want to make sure i dont end up buying something that wont work or is the biggest POS on the market lol. if you dont mind, give me direct links to a product.

You could put a pair of bags in there for sure. Not sure how it would affect your ride though. I would also rig a quick connect fill nozzle in an easy location so you can fill/deflate them it you ever need to, or if they leak over time.

Do you have the tools and know how to make brackets to hold the bags?

i have the tools and friends who do metal work. we could get it done. although i was hoping for a bolt in option.

no input on those spring spacers?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

I don't think you will find a kit for your car. They weren't really built for towing so I dont think anyone will have a kit. Unless you buy a "universal" kit. In which case I might rather make it myself.

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

ok... do they basically go wherever you can fit them or what?

ok... do they basically go wherever you can fit them or what?

Coil over or leaf spring rear suspension? I think they can go wherever, but closer to the outside is better.

Big 3 with Yellow Top

coil.

Yea then it would have to go beside them. Weld a bracket to the axle and then weld a bracket to the frame. Place in bag. Inflate and ride happy :drinks: I would also do an easly accesable inflating nozzle like I said.

Big 3 with Yellow Top

you mind showing me any link of a decent, cheap bag? and a good place to buy from?