Sonic Electronix

i currently run 2 alpine type r's running at 2 ohms off an mrp-m1000 getting 1000 rms in a ported box, 1.4 cu ft per sub at 43ish hertz in a vw passat.the box was from a local shop but was prefab from a factory where ever he got it. i want more bass but i also only have "premium sound" in my car, just the monsoon system. these are the options i was considering.

1. Upgrade to xs power 2700, 0awg going to AQ2200d at 2 ohms with same subs/box. will that amp be worth it? will be 800ish to upgrade to that. was told aq2200d at 2 ohms would be 1500-1700 when i called them and asked, but almost everything online ive seen is maybe 1300 at most rms.

1.5. haha didnt wanna rename the others... anyways, same as above except switch to 2 dual 4 ohm type r's so i can run at 1 ohm.

2. same as above but with maybe a dc level 4 xl 15 in a custom box, even more money than last lol...

3. xs power bat, aq2200d and add 2 more type r's to run amp at 1 ohm.

4. xs power bat and keep my setup but buy a custom box from davetheboxguy, or build one "not much experience"

also upgrade speakers,already have an amp for speakers,but any ideas for what speakers?

i honestly dont want to spend a whole lot of money because i will be going to college in the fall and dont want to spend all that i have.

any ideas, suggestions, anything would be appreciated,

Thank you.

3. moar cone area and a new box and the 2200d will work nicely on them.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

I had a pair of D4 type-r's on my 2200d before I swapped to my current setup. It did well in my mk3 golf. I wanted to run four D2 type-r's tho. The 2200 will power all four pretty well as long as your electrical is up to par. Four would definitely hump tho. That's my long, drawn out vote. Lol

Archived