hi guys

i'm planning to get a 2007 Mitsibushi Triton L200 ( don think u guys have it in the US),

here's a link to the pic.

its a pussy truck compared to wat u guys have overthere, prob similiar in size to a toyota tacoma,

http://img.drive.com.au/drive_images/Edito...5/5carp2M_m.jpg

here's the thing, i wanna jack up this mofo as high as i can.

But i'm from Singapore and most car parks have like a height limit of like 2 metres ( 6 ft) , some less.

i was thinkin of gettin like air ride ( wat meade has in his civic) so that when i need my truck to be lower, i can flip a switch and i'll be lowered. and when i'm cruising, i can jack it up high.

i was originally thinkin of airbags but i've read pple saying that it can burst and stuff. pluss i'm not from the US thus warranty will be a bitch.

i was lookin at meade's honda

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...pic=58&st=0

this air ride. do u need to change ur suspension or is it like an ' add on' or something?

also, cos i MAY be in the construction industry and may need to drive on work sites and rough terrain ( not hard core off roadin and sh1t), will this be able to take some rough rides?

lastly, how much are the air rides?

thanks in advance guys!

Cheers!

Shok Industries

Feel the POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Competition SQ Car install by Dimension Audio Singapore

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=65190

You could easily do a couple inch lift on that and add some nice wheels and be under or at your 2 meter height limit and it will still look good.

Lift kits are pricey though when done right and not taking a cheap route.

You will want to do the nice set-up and then look into adding airbags ontop of that for more lift.

Now, your looking into another $3k (U.S. moneis) on top of the lift kit. You can gain another6-10 inches of lift.

If installed correctly, the airbags won't just bust.

I can probally go out on a limb here and say you would be in the major minority of those that have this mod done on their truck. So DO IT.

normal_EPICENTERDESIGNS_128.gif

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer

than the sweetness of that cheap price!

You could easily do a couple inch lift on that and add some nice wheels and be under or at your 2 meter height limit and it will still look good.

Lift kits are pricey though when done right and not taking a cheap route.

You will want to do the nice set-up and then look into adding airbags ontop of that for more lift.

Now, your looking into another $3k (U.S. moneis) on top of the lift kit. You can gain another6-10 inches of lift.

If installed correctly, the airbags won't just bust.

I can probally go out on a limb here and say you would be in the major minority of those that have this mod done on their truck. So DO IT.

yo man

thanks for the reply.

here's a problem i have:

down here, trucks fall under another catagory of vehicles and u CANNOT change ur rims. thus since my truck comes with sports rims, i cant change them. they're 16" stock. i'm still checkin whether i can change to steel rims, then i'll go look for some chrome steel rims. but since will prob remain the same.

i'm lookin at HUGE tyres. u think it'll look weird, 16" rims with i duno how many inch tyres?

aniway, i'm tryin not to go into the "airbag" system as i cant afford to have to ship parts up and down.(just saw some guy blew his airbag on ROE). so well, how much lift can air rides give alone?

thanks in advance guys!

Cheers!

Shok Industries

Feel the POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Competition SQ Car install by Dimension Audio Singapore

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=65190

u cant change ur rims?

wut r u run by some cruel dictator? thats horrible

i think a 52" tire with 16" rims would be kinda cool lookin, no nm itll look dumb

30" would look alright not much bigger though

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz