Sundown Audio

autotek mm 4000.1 amp not turning on

went to hook up my amp today and only lights kicking on are the accent lights on the amp. no power light no protect light. its a autotek mm 4000.1 the old school one. i checked the ground its good the amp is getting power at the connectors. i also unhooked the rca's and still nothing please help.

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

is there no signal coming from the amp with a sub hooked up? maybe the led light burned out? seen it happen before but if not idk broski lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

i have an older 1000 1.d and have had the same problem, i attempted to repair it my self, i have some skills in soldering and knew of place to get the parts, when it came down to it my caps were fried several mosfets and some other parts, spent maybbe 13 bucks on all the parts, when i got to the end theres a module board in there that needed some repair also i attempted to fix it seem to have went well, all in all i failed , needless to say everything from a visual perspective looked new, should have kicked on, but no thats not the case, with out an oscope and the right knowledge to diagnose problems unseen, its a lost cause, being those amps dont cost very much it wasnt worth the money to have it shipped and repaired, would have been more than the amp was brand new, it just an opinion but its most likely time to purchase a new amp. good luck

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

have you tried hookin your Ipod directly into it to see if it works

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

it doesnt power up only thing that works is the logo and accent lights thats it

damn! well idk sounds like it needs to see a doctor

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1