Sonic Electronix

Capacitors are junk in my opinion and people are referring to d3100's which are a xs power battery and are extremely effecient in storing the extra power you would need for a 4k daily driver. Most important upgrade other then big 3 is a nice high output alternator and ya could look into dc power or mechman to name a few companies. Mids and highs depends on what ya wanna spend on them you can get some really decent deals from audiosavings who is a partner here on smd. Biggest thing is ya gotta have the electrical to back that 4k system or you'll run into problems. As far as a woofer goes go big get a single 18 do like a dc level 4 xl or a level 5. Could to a fi btl or a t3 audio 18 also and they would take the abuse of 3-4k daily if done right.

Edited by jokerklown

in order to run 3-4k, you're going to need the big three, an alt, and a couple agm deep cycle batteries. as far as subs go, look into dc sound lab, digital designs, and t3, just to name a few. there are tons of different companies that make amps that do 3-4k rms; digital designs, audioque, sundown, dc sound lab, stetsom (maybe), and soundigital. however, those are also just a few companies. welcome to the forum by the way. just hang out and research, its amazing how much you can learn from the SMD community.

i Agree with this , stick around and do lots of research before spending big $$ on a system

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

Capacitors are junk in my opinion and people are referring to d3100's which are a xs power battery and are extremely effecient in storing the extra power you would need for a 4k daily driver. Most important upgrade other then big 3 is a nice high output alternator and ya could look into dc power or mechman to name a few companies. Mids and highs depends on what ya wanna spend on them you can get some really decent deals from audiosavings who is a partner here on smd. Biggest thing is ya gotta have the electrical to back that 4k system or you'll run into problems. As far as a woofer goes go big get a single 18 do like a dc level 4 xl or a level 5. Could to a fi btl or a t3 audio 18 also and they would take the abuse of 3-4k daily if done right.

A single 18? I kinda wanted to for double the sound output. I was thinking either 2 12's or 2 15's I don't use my trunk space a lot but unfortunately my spare tire is in there for the time being soon it will be on my roof. As far as mids and highs I can wait to save money for them but the budget is low real low like about 400 dollars for a pair of 6x9 and 400 for a pair of 6 1/2's and how ever much good tweeters are. Then I will need an amp to power them. Currently I have a SS Super Sport 400.4 amp powering all door speakers with the tweeters disconnected. An FI BTL is that like an SPQ or a mix of sound quality and SPL? Which one exactly as I see that there are many choices for a BTL. And for t3 audio there are also many types of subs I saw the t3 Audio T.2000 series and I liked that. Lets be clear here I want 2000 rms to each sub not 4000 to each lol just want to clear up any confusion anyone may have.

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed