are they door speakers ?

and where abouts you from OP i see your steering wheels on the right hand side :peepwall:

other than that looks good keep the pics commin :popcorn:

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

haha sorry i wrote that wrong are they mini subs or like midbass speakers ?

and i like the box design man, how you countersunk some of the speakers so others could overlap thats smart

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

I'm confused on how you have the amp wired, it looks like you have the speaker outputs connected with the Power wire and Ground wire? :trippy:

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

whoa there 10's ? i thought they were 8's at biggest hahaha

but nice work man, do you have any plans for something bigger

I'm confused on how you have the amp wired, it looks like you have the speaker outputs connected with the Power wire and Ground wire? :trippy:

oh, ignore that, I just had the power cables resting there so they wouldn't touch the battery terminals till I was ready to connect them.

something bigger? no, not really :P every now and then I change setups, never spend too much on them though.

good shit man i like the overlapping on the midbass so they can fit. any videos?

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.