CommonSyns Posted April 4, 2011 Report Posted April 4, 2011 Hey guys im new here and i started a new thread in general thread discussion here is the link My first threadI'm looking for something that no one around where I live has heard of or has had and sounds real good. Now I drive a Grand Cherokee Laredo 2000. It has the Dash tweeters (Hertz Deci), 6x9 (Hertz Deci Coalxe) and I currently have stock 6 1/5's from Infinity Premium Sound Package. I'm looking to spend about 400 for the 6x9 and about the same for the 6.5's and anything for the tweeters. Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box) Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1 Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1 Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1 JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 DEH80-PRS XS Power d3400 Singer Alternator 275A 98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed
wizart383 Posted April 5, 2011 Report Posted April 5, 2011 look into dls x-program should be with in you budget and sound realy good and loud.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.