12 10s purple truck no more 10s?

new vids!

( last show i went to) didnt need to do any "good" 49.9 runs as i think i was the only one able to acctually do a 49.9

crowd pleaser realllly not sure how i won.. that hummer was retarded loud ( mid/highs)

a few demo clips dont mind the beginning..

LOL eff you! the last vid is me in the begining my vids are FTW! show everyone your truck hahahahaha was a fun build man, can't believe we all did it within like 30 hours...

94 mustang v6

Walled

Two FI BTL 18's

Pioneer DEH-P59001B

RF 6X8s in the doors (deck power)

DC 3.5k amp

0 gauge

220 Amp alt (built in my hometown nothing special)

3 batterys, 1 stock and two decent ones.

Team Asshole

My build:

Walled Mustang Build

• 2 months later...

well.. i know theres more in it, when i was only one 1 amp i was doing a 150.4 added the 2nd amp and new number was 153.4 ( was wired at .8 strapped) so ill be doubling the power yet again ( 4 saz4500s at .7 strapped per pair ) so as long as all goes well i forsee a 155 or so , but for the new power i need to shrink box so, we shall see! this weekend they will be installed

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

well.. i know theres more in it, when i was only one 1 amp i was doing a 150.4 added the 2nd amp and new number was 153.4 ( was wired at .8 strapped) so ill be doubling the power yet again ( 4 saz4500s at .7 strapped per pair ) so as long as all goes well i forsee a 155 or so , but for the new power i need to shrink box so, we shall see! this weekend they will be installed

Yehp should give u at least that 55 thats when ur gonna wish it didnt cause then the car is gonna start getting destroyed believe me been there lol

Bassaholics Audio

Custom Enclosure Designs

Custom Built Subwoofers tailored to specific enclosures

For more info

Email: [email protected]

Lol too lare for that IMO the Numbers dont do this truck justice lol

Already destroyed- dash , both doors some heat sheilding under the truck Im sure thres more to come too ahaha

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Archived