12 10s purple truck no more 10s?

yea I need a bigger vehicle to run a decent amount of subs lol, maybe someday

Kenwood excelon ddx795

3 370 amp CES alternators (audio side only)           
       McLaren dome tweeters                                   Crescendo 6.5 ultra neos 
                                                 NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
                     4 Digital Designs m5's at .7 ohms each
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

3 group 31 agms                                       Ledglow million color (12 piece)

2007 Yukon xl

I wish I got a full demo since you upgraded to 14v batts. Got rained out right when I was getting a demo at state finals...

Wayyyy better now lol

Kyle, umm... Maybe hah..

The high notes arnt as powerful ( high 40s) but the 25-35hz area, holy.

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

From my understanding

Xs v2 motor with a 3" coil

This is exactly what they are, just ordered a pair. It's for those who want more power handling but not that the XS. V2 level. The v3s come in 10s and 12s as well.

From what I was told, there won't be a 10. Me and roger have been in talks to her my issue resolved, and if they had a 10"I'm sure he would have let me know

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

From my understanding

Xs v2 motor with a 3" coil

This is exactly what they are, just ordered a pair. It's for those who want more power handling but not that the XS. V2 level. The v3s come in 10s and 12s as well.
From what I was told, there won't be a 10. Me and roger have been in talks to her my issue resolved, and if they had a 10"I'm sure he would have let me know

Yeah you're right bro lowest skze is 12" which is what I'll be running. You said you ran welding 1/0 for a while right?

Current Build:

1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon

Previous Build(s):

Crossfire Magnum

5k Pontiac G6 GT

would be awsome if there was a 10"!

yes I did. awsome wire ( other then the size).
superrrr heat resistant ( i used excellen welding cable) i could let it rest on my exhaust, wouldnt do anything. car audio wire fell apart when it was a couple inchs away. ( being bagged, i get no airflow under the truck while parked, so things get hotttt under there, theres also very little room to run wire)

if i did it again, id find a super flexy welding cable. the jacket is just much stronger then audio wire. and when you have alottttt going on in these vehicles, the less you need to worry about, the better lol. only downside is the uglyness.

someone needs to make a high heat resistance car audio power wire....

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

superrrr heat resistant ( i used excellen welding cable) i could let it rest on my exhaust, wouldnt do anything. car audio wire fell apart when it was a couple inchs away. ( being bagged, i get no airflow under the truck while parked, so things get hotttt under there, theres also very little room to run wire)

if i did it again, id find a super flexy welding cable. the jacket is just much stronger then audio wire. and when you have alottttt going on in these vehicles, the less you need to worry about, the better lol. only downside is the uglyness.

Yeah that's the same wire I got excelene 1/0 white, lol. Figured it's ugly might as well match the color of my car lol...

Will you be at the TDH show? Two years ago I went and was inspired by this truck to get louder lol Have some vids of it as well

Current Build:

1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon

Previous Build(s):

Crossfire Magnum

5k Pontiac G6 GT

If you have a scrap piece, take a torch to it, warm it up and try to scrape the coating on a sharp edge then do it with car audio wire you'll be amazed

I won't be there's another local memorial show I'm going to attend. The TDH show was awsome when I was there tho!!

Thanks!!! You should hear it now!!

Post the vids!

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Yeah that's the same wire I got excelene 1/0 white, lol. Figured it's ugly might as well match the color of my car lol...

Will you be at the TDH show? Two years ago I went and was inspired by this truck to get louder lol Have some vids of it as well

since i fount this vid, and it was from the tdh show ill use it as an example..

the punchy notes in the songs or where the bass has a kick to it in the vid, the horn never honked, now, i have to hold my horn ( since its train horns) while driving becasue its constantly honking from the steeing wheel flex..

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

since i fount this vid, and it was from the tdh show ill use it as an example..

the punchy notes in the songs or where the bass has a kick to it in the vid, the horn never honked, now, i have to hold my horn ( since its train horns) while driving becasue its constantly honking from the steeing wheel flex..

Jesus Chris, need to hear this again!

Current Build:

1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon

Previous Build(s):

Crossfire Magnum

5k Pontiac G6 GT

Archived