2003 Mazda 6 build TL ALT IS HERE!

Hey, this is my first post ever on the site and I thought I would make my first in the build log section haha. My system is nothing special at all, just I have alot of ideas I want to do with it just dont have the cash to do any of it yet. Thats why the SOTM contest brought me to the site, just never got around to actually trying. So here is my set up

Head Unit:

Pioneer DEH-3800P

( I have the CD-IB100II hooked up to it as well)

Metra Turbo2 Dash kit for it, costed me a pretty penny for that shit lol

Speakers:

All Stock speakers for now, but I will soon be getting two sets of Pioneer 6.5's as well as finding some 1" tweeters. There are stock tweets on the door next the the dash.

Subwoofers and Amps:

Two JBL GT4-12" subwoofers 1000 watt max, 250 rms in a prefab box. I know I will get some shit for that but i just dont have the time or money as of right now to build a custom box but I will in the future.

Pyle PLA2200 1400 watt Amplifier.

To Do list:

Battery and Alternator (One for the front and one for the back)

Subwoofers and Amps

Door Speakers

Upgrade all the wiring

New Sub enclosure

Sound deadening for the trunk

I know this is a Sort of shitty system but it does the job for me. I want more power now and I figured putting my stuff on here I could get some more ideas and deals on equipment. I post a few pitcures in a few and more will be along the way as I get money for stuff and start putting it in my car.

Thanks for looking. Sorry bout the shitty phone pics lol

img00057201104041741.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

img00059201104041744.jpg

img00058201104041743.jpg

Team NWSPLUPCOMING BUILD (when I afford it)

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

it actually looks pretty clean, i would get rid of the amp asap, but its better than no amp. The dash looks very clean imo

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

thanks bro. Your right it is better than no amp, I had my stuff all stolen bout 6 months ago and had a couple Alpine type R's and a RF T1000-1. This was given to my by a friend.

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

heres a little video bumping some brotha lynch.. Sorry bout the quality its from a blackberry and I just wanted to give you want it kinda sounds like lol

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

if you seal off around the box it will be louder

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Yeah that looks nice and clean. Would love to see a different box that 'flows' with the interior of the vehicle, but that's just aesthetics.

No comment on the amp as that has already been addressed. ;)

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Later,

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

Yeah my plan is to seal of the trunk in the near future just im a college student playing baseball as well and just dont have the money for it as of right now. I will make a custom box for it and upgrade the subs and amps (mids/highs and subs).

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

• 1 month later...

A little update:

I got my refund check from school coming here in the next couple weeks. Im working with rusty to get my hands on a couple level 4 15/18 ( prolly going to go with the 18s tho). Also i plan on replacing the front battery and adding a rear battery and upgrading to 0 gauge wiring.

But I got a question, when i build a new box for those subs should I build a small band pass or a ported enclosure?

Here is what im working with trunk wise, if your look up a little bit i have a trunk pic with what my trunk actually looks like with the box i have in it now. This is a rough drawing i did on paint lol

boxspecs.jpg

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

• 5 weeks later...

So today I changed out my amp to a MTX thunder series 4122. Better than that piece of shit pyle. This was just something that I had laying around from what my dad had in his car awhile ago.

dfjsdfsdfds.jpg

This says if you cant read it, 200 watts dynamic bridged power at 4ohms.

img000892011060817091.jpg

That pyle amp just wasnt cutting it and again this is better than nothing

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

• 1 month later...

A tiny update: got a job the two weeks ago, been working a lot, gonna have a little bit of cash coming in for goodies and such.

Just bought a HID kit for my car link below

http://www.carid.com/xenon-hid-kits/notto-hid-kit-77434.html

It was affordable and will post pics of install and when its finished.

I had been doing some thinking and I have set my goal on getting some 12" DC audio XL's when I get the money, just need a little help on build the box since it will be my first one. If anybody could help me start on specs, (my trunk specs are in the post above) that would be awesome.

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

Archived