cjvue 96 Aura Integra Build Log... Updates with Pics!

oh ok very nice, thought they were 6" aeros, is this box mainly for burps or something? just asking because it would be kind of a peaky box with that port size , either way you´ll get loud as fuck as you always get my friend :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

oh ok very nice, thought they were 6" aeros, is this box mainly for burps or something? just asking because it would be kind of a peaky box with that port size , either way you´ll get loud as fuck as you always get my friend :)

thanks bud... With two 8" port it'll be right at 38hz tuning (external port). I will be playing with (3 or 4) 6" pvc as well. Maybe 10" tube down the road. Just lots of testing to do with little time nowadays. Havent even measure my woods lol

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

• 5 months later...

Damn thats a ton of different boxes for one car!!!! nice scores btw. I remember seeing your teggy at a couple of shows, that thing goes hard!!

Damn thats a ton of different boxes for one car!!!! nice scores btw. I remember seeing your teggy at a couple of shows, that thing goes hard!!

Thanks Travis... Think your civic is already louder than mine watts for watts. Hell my SA15's on 3k was only 146db lol. I remember yours were 147db on 2k?

Powered by: Sundown Audio

Thanks Travis... Think your civic is already louder than mine watts for watts. Hell my SA15's on 3k was only 146db lol. I remember yours were 147db on 2k?

ya I think so, but that was before I added 2 steel braces inside the box, about 60' of 2x4 bracing on the outside, fiberglassed and smoothed the inside, and I also had a 28hz port blocker in my port, its doing about 150 sealed now still around 42hz :) my buddy's termlab was acting up so I'll get it metered again here soon

ya I think so, but that was before I added 2 steel braces inside the box, about 60' of 2x4 bracing on the outside, fiberglassed and smoothed the inside, and I also had a 28hz port blocker in my port, its doing about 150 sealed now still around 42hz :) my buddy's termlab was acting up so I'll get it metered again here soon
fuck! Is that on same powa?!?