Sonic Electronix

How about this...2 18" aa chaos

those are rated at 800RMS so two would be alright on your amp

are you stuck with wanting to do 18s?

its a big truck so i would rather use up the space i have...right now my 3 15's are inverted and still i have alot of space...maube i will do a 12 cub ft box

And if he upgraded to a bugger amp(s) those 12s would be insane 4 dual 4ohm subs then you could upgrade to 2 2000 watt amps in the future given you have a stable electrical

Maybe add another batt and a second 200 amp alt..my buddy can get me another one for 130 new he got me this one already so hes a sure thing...plus im a cnc mach so i can probably make an adaptor

And if he upgraded to a bugger amp(s) those 12s would be insane 4 dual 4ohm subs then you could upgrade to 2 2000 watt amps in the future given you have a stable electrical

Maybe add another batt and a second 200 amp alt..my buddy can get me another one for 130 new he got me this one already so hes a sure thing...plus im a cnc mach so i can probably make an adaptor

DC power makes a Dual alt kit for your truck

https://www.dcpowerinc.com/brackets-and-kits/dual-bracket.html

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

• 3 weeks later...

So i bought the fourth rf p2 15" and i wired it to 1ohm and WOW!!!...i got some temporary individual ported boxes but on saturday im gonna pick up my new box...12 cu ft tuned to 35hz...i know it will sound even better...

So i bought the fourth rf p2 15" and i wired it to 1ohm and WOW!!!...i got some temporary individual ported boxes but on saturday im gonna pick up my new box...12 cu ft tuned to 35hz...i know it will sound even better...

glad it sounds good, but why did you ask for advice and then completely ignore what everyone said?

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

glad it sounds good, but why did you ask for advice and then completely ignore what everyone said?

Shit got expensive real soon...the new sub was only 125 and the temp boxes are my friends...my new box was 450 wrapped in leather...plus i just bought two new optimas...plus im about to buy my mids and highs so it was my best choice

Shit got expensive real soon...the new sub was only 125 and the temp boxes are my friends...my new box was 450 wrapped in leather...plus i just bought two new optimas...plus im about to buy my mids and highs so it was my best choice

Nice to hear some reasoning behind ones purchases for once. I would personally have saved up for something other than those subs, but that is just me. Glad you like how it sounds!

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Nice to hear some reasoning behind ones purchases for once. I would personally have saved up for something other than those subs, but that is just me. Glad you like how it sounds!

I love it...will post pics when its ready...

i would like to know how you wired 4 dual 4 ohm subs to 1 ohm? :lol:

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer