4 ga. wire, Fuse block

Yeah, I would go with that haha.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

What is the zip code? I can mess around tomorrow afternoon when I get home and let you know.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

Also what is it that you are interested, because it will depend on ups or not.

where in IL you located? I'm up by Six Flags/Gurnee area, interested in the amp picked up. Shoot me a PM...

pm'd

Well the amp is sold now, so if it was the sub you wanted I can still check.

Archived