Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok, Ive searched n searched but I can't seem to find much info on single 12" btl installs. The big 12" review isnt really what I'm looking for. I want to know what kind of boxes, power, cars, etc. the setup is in. How loud do they get for single 12" setups? Anyone have any numbers?

Thanks,

Andrew

New project in the works ;)

Posted

I've seen a guy on here with an mid 90's integra do 150 on music with 2 12" BTL's & 4 strapped Soundstream PCA2000D's. They don't quite like to handle 4k rms like the bigger sizes though. I'd say with one, figure mid 140's if put in right.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Posted

yea i see dual 12" setups all the time, i just wanna see what kind of experience people have with just the one sub. I'm not worried too much about numbers... just a solid, loud daily driver.

New project in the works ;)

Posted

Are you thinking of putting that autotek amp on 1 12?

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

i would recommend getting the 15". cause the 12" btl isnt as forgiving as the 15 & 18...

Posted
i would recommend getting the 15". cause the 12" btl isnt as forgiving as the 15 & 18...

Isnt that kind of contradicting? lol I'm just looking for opinions on this sub

New project in the works ;)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1504 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...