I just dont exactly have the money to upgrade my door speakers.

I'd amp what you have. The Xplods helped add some vocals until I finished my doors.

Been thinking about it. That point becomes a wire problem. But I think I have some spare wire around somewhere. Got plenty of 22awg, but I KNOW that's not big enough.

I used 18g wire on mine. 22g might be a little small but I think I've got 14g on my subs. I'm sure 22g would carry enough for door speakers.

yo man what kind of undercoating did you use? I want to use it on my boxs and by the way I got 2000 F150 doing a JL build also u sealed or ported

I used color place I think. Not sure..don't have the cans anymore. It's pretty cheap though and my box is sealed. You can see that in my pics though..

I just dont exactly have the money to upgrade my door speakers.

I'd amp what you have. The Xplods helped add some vocals until I finished my doors.

Been thinking about it. That point becomes a wire problem. But I think I have some spare wire around somewhere. Got plenty of 22awg, but I KNOW that's not big enough.

I used 18g wire on mine. 22g might be a little small but I think I've got 14g on my subs. I'm sure 22g would carry enough for door speakers.

Well my amp would be sending 150w towards the doors, and I'm pretty sure that's too much for that itty bitty wire to handle.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

one of the most hack jobs I think I've ever seen.... get this guy a trophy for his Xplods <_<

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

• 1 month later...