FS: Addictive Audio 500.1 #35 of 50

What's the lowest you can go shipped to 96003 if I PayPal you the cash right now????

Black 2002 Cadillac Escalade on black 24"x10" KMC Slides

System:

1 Eclipse 55090 DVD head unit (8V) with 39011 surround processor (S/PDIF optical cable runs straight digital sound from computer into 39011 processor)

1 Xenarc touch screen 8" monitor in my dash

1 Habey EPC-6568 Mini-ITX NVIDIA ION 2 (Intel Atom D525, 1.8GHz, dual-core, 4G DDR2, Windows 7) no discs/all music on hard drive as .wav files

2 JL Audio ZR 6.5/tweet component sets (pairs) in custom glassed door panels

2 JL Audio ZR 8" midbass drivers (in custom glassed door panels)

2 Eclipse Kapton Ribbon mids (on top of the dash firing off of the windshield)

2 JL Audio ZR tweeters in A-pillar

4 Eclipse 33230 Amps 130 watts x 2 @ 4ohms running the highs)

3 TC Sounds LMS-R 15" subs in rear cargo area in ported enclosure tuned to 28hz (subs firing up, port firing to the rear)

1 Sundown SAZ-4500D (running the 3 TC Sounds subs)

2 Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 processors

2 Iraggi 220 amp alternators

1 XS Power S3400 (under the hood)

1 XS Power D3100 (in rear next to amps)

3 runs of 0 Gauge (to back)

Comes with bass knob? And what do u mean by picky?

I don't have the bass knob for it. I used an EQ to control the sub levels while I had it. By picky I mean that your electrical needs to be really strong to power this thing and you need to not torture it with distortion or heat.

What's the lowest you can go shipped to 96003 if I PayPal you the cash right now????

PM sent.

Hummer H2

(8) Crossfire XS V2 15's

(4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s

(16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange

http://www.youtube.com/Owners1

I'm in the market for a big sub amp and I am interested in this amp for sure, but I just noticed that it has been "fixed." Now I am concerned about its history, since it is a nice size investment. What can you tell me about it?? What got fixed and are you the original owner??? Thanks again.

Jim

Black 2002 Cadillac Escalade on black 24"x10" KMC Slides

System:

1 Eclipse 55090 DVD head unit (8V) with 39011 surround processor (S/PDIF optical cable runs straight digital sound from computer into 39011 processor)

1 Xenarc touch screen 8" monitor in my dash

1 Habey EPC-6568 Mini-ITX NVIDIA ION 2 (Intel Atom D525, 1.8GHz, dual-core, 4G DDR2, Windows 7) no discs/all music on hard drive as .wav files

2 JL Audio ZR 6.5/tweet component sets (pairs) in custom glassed door panels

2 JL Audio ZR 8" midbass drivers (in custom glassed door panels)

2 Eclipse Kapton Ribbon mids (on top of the dash firing off of the windshield)

2 JL Audio ZR tweeters in A-pillar

4 Eclipse 33230 Amps 130 watts x 2 @ 4ohms running the highs)

3 TC Sounds LMS-R 15" subs in rear cargo area in ported enclosure tuned to 28hz (subs firing up, port firing to the rear)

1 Sundown SAZ-4500D (running the 3 TC Sounds subs)

2 Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 processors

2 Iraggi 220 amp alternators

1 XS Power S3400 (under the hood)

1 XS Power D3100 (in rear next to amps)

3 runs of 0 Gauge (to back)

I'm in the market for a big sub amp and I am interested in this amp for sure, but I just noticed that it has been "fixed." Now I am concerned about its history, since it is a nice size investment. What can you tell me about it?? What got fixed and are you the original owner??? Thanks again.

Jim

This amp was purchased from Step Harris who was the original owner of it. I used the amp in my car for about 6 months after until deciding to move on to slightly cheaper amps and more of them.

What it means by fixed is that it has been completely reboarded, components, power supply and all have been swapped for new ones straight from Addictive Audio. The amp has only been powered on once since everything has been completely replaced to verify that it is in full working order. Everything works fine on it and I already have other amps in my car so I just have no use for it.

Hummer H2

(8) Crossfire XS V2 15's

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

alright since no one ever bought this.. im selling it for $650 shipped. If any of you know anyone that will buy it for more, I only want the $650 and the rest you can keep.

Hummer H2

(8) Crossfire XS V2 15's

Archived