cyoung Posted April 8, 2011 Report Posted April 8, 2011 Hey guys I'm lookin to get a set of 6.5" components and a set of 6x9's..I'm lookin for something preferably able to take 175 watts for around 300 dollars each..any ideas..looking to run these speakers off a DC audio 175.4
CaptainzPlanetz Posted April 8, 2011 Report Posted April 8, 2011 Hey guys I'm lookin to get a set of 6.5" components and a set of 6x9's..I'm lookin for something preferably able to take 175 watts for around 300 dollars each..any ideas..looking to run these speakers off a DC audio 175.4 Whats you budget/goals??? Also are you gonna run active or passive, if you run passive(crossover after the amp) its gonna take up like 40-50% of the power output anyway, if you run active you can get more sound out of them but is more tedious to set-up ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Skullz Posted April 8, 2011 Report Posted April 8, 2011 Polk MM's, Rainbow, Herts, Focal and some others. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
cyoung Posted April 8, 2011 Author Report Posted April 8, 2011 I'm looking for a good sounding speaker that will be safe to run off the dc audio 175.4...for around 300 a set..don't know much more then that
ShadowWolf9 Posted April 8, 2011 Report Posted April 8, 2011 Check out the Hertz ESK or HSK lines 2009 Honda Accord EX-L System in the works: Pioneer AVH-3200DVD (check) Hertz Mille MLK165 (check) SAX-125.2 (check) AA Havoc 12" Ported (check) SAZ-1500D (check) 1/0awg Knu Kolossus Flex (check) XS Power D3400 (check) Stock 120amp Alternator SS Damplifier Pro (check)
JZeFF Posted April 15, 2011 Report Posted April 15, 2011 I am really hoping people can give you more specific answers. I have the same amp and I plan on upgrading soon. Looking to do 2 sets of components in the front doors. I have a set of the old RF power components, and I'm not a huge fan. Pioneer x930 bt Rockford t2500 bdcp 18" nightshade v1 DC audio 175.4 RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon) 3x XS power D2700's Knukonceptz 0awg all around
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.