should i even try ?

You should definitely give it a try, you never know what you're capable of until you try. When you do try...post pics, even if its bad you should post pics and take the criticism constructively. Good luck :drinks:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

ill be trying out glassing for the first time soon as well it seems pretty straight fore ward just remember you get back what you put into it if you half ass it its going to look like shit but if you take your time and pay attention it will turn out great

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

You should definitely give it a try, you never know what you're capable of until you try. When you do try...post pics, even if its bad you should post pics and take the criticism constructively. Good luck :drinks:

i definitely will try and post. (many pics lol) when the time comes. i want to actually buy all the needed things for the new system before i start throwing my money into the glass pit

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

like a lot of other people in this thread i will be attempting my first glassing this summer when i ge tmy new car, going to be doing a pilar pods and possible doors. i already have a few junkyards in my contact list going to get so out of wrecked car and go from there. ill deff have a thread up when the time comes.