Second Skin Audio

2 Audioque Hd3 15's

Ordered my recone for the f'ed Audioque today :D

It went, called DD, they told me to call Audioque...

Called Audioque, DJ tells me a number to call...

Guess what it's DD's number!

Interesting game of phone tag but they all seemed real nice!

crxsilogozz5.gif

sweeet box design, I did one with 1-10 before, a in phase tapered horn, sub mounted at port mouth

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

sweeet box design, I did one with 1-10 before, a in phase tapered horn, sub mounted at port mouth

That sounds cool, the box with the 2 15's was actually just a plain old ported box, that was the only way they would fit in the small trunk..

There gunna be in a crazy box in the next couple of months, something along the lines of a 6th order.

Leon is the owner of Audio Ques, his son Jessa owns DD. Leon lives about 20 minuets from me and DD is about 6 hours.

uhhh okay? lol

crxsilogozz5.gif

it looked like a transmission line of sorts, but nice design, howd it sound?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Not too bad, to bad we didn't take a video, everything in the accord shook like hell. The box was tuned around 29ish. Didn't get very loud though, they were powered by a Hifonics Herc @ .5, but only had a 60 amp alt and stock battery lol

crxsilogozz5.gif