I just threw my box subs and amps in the day before SBN so i could have some beat, and ended up meeting up with exo and gave him a quick little demo. They are WAY under powered on a lil 1200D but it still surprised him, i have already pulled it out now that im home so that i can put it in the right way on good power. Dude was a really cool guy though and i had a great time! Edited by 99xtremedime

a0xp5g.jpg-2 AQ HDC3 15's-'Nendo 3KWP @ .5-7.75cuft @ 30hz-Alpine CDA-117-4 Cadence PA 8's

-AQ 200.2-2 AQ Supertweeters-XS Power D3400-270a Mecman Alt

-Knu Konceptz Wire

Good shit man! We have the same subs, same truck, and very similar boxes. Only difference is I did one large port on the driver's side instead of 2 smaller ones. Mine came out to be about 7.5ish cubic feet tuned to 36 hertz, what are the specs on yours? On paper I have about somewhere between 2500-3000 watts on the pair and they don't even break a sweat.

TDH FTW !!!

Good shit man! We have the same subs, same truck, and very similar boxes. Only difference is I did one large port on the driver's side instead of 2 smaller ones. Mine came out to be about 7.5ish cubic feet tuned to 36 hertz, what are the specs on yours? On paper I have about somewhere between 2500-3000 watts on the pair and they don't even break a sweat.

Mine came out to 7.5 @ 34hz. I only have a aq1200D to the pair but im getting either a AQ3500 or the Crescendo BC5500... havnt made up my mind. I just threw the subs in for SBN and took them out when i got home... just saving for batteries and an amp now. They surprised the hell outta me though! What amp are you running?

a0xp5g.jpg-2 AQ HDC3 15's-'Nendo 3KWP @ .5-7.75cuft @ 30hz-Alpine CDA-117-4 Cadence PA 8's

-Knu Konceptz Wire

Mine came out to 7.5 @ 34hz. I only have a aq1200D to the pair but im getting either a AQ3500 or the Crescendo BC5500... havnt made up my mind. I just threw the subs in for SBN and took them out when i got home... just saving for batteries and an amp now. They surprised the hell outta me though! What amp are you running?

I'm running a Diablo Audio Technologies hellfire 2500.1 prototype, one of the first ones made. These subs take a beating for sure. How do you like your Dayton mids and highs, I've been considering selling my components and running some of their stuff in fully active setup

TDH FTW !!!

Dont have them in yet... they should be here today. I want to run them active but i have no idea how so im just gonna run them off my RF crossovers... I'll let you know how i like them though.

-Knu Konceptz Wire

nice, i subscribed for another dime owner!

99 s10 4.3L

Big 3

220amp alt

Odyssey 1500

Odyssey 2150

Northstar NSB 75

Sundown Audio 3500D

Sundown Audio 125.2

3 Sundown Audio SA-12's

Alpine H/U

RF Power Comp set 6.5"

RF 3 sixty line driver

5.25 cubes @ 31hz

nice, i subscribed for another dime owner!

Thanks man! Trying to brew up some vids but i kinda broke my flip cam... tryin to get a new one. But i got some things coming soon so keep your eye out for me.

-Knu Konceptz Wire

Damn hella flex with that small amp good shit!!!

Edited by StreetSlappah

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

i spy baffle flex ftl lol

looks like shit wangs for the lil bit of power tho.

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER