Jbabycsx Posted April 9, 2011 Report Posted April 9, 2011 Im trying to upload a picture of an enclosure from Sketchup onto Photobucket but I keep getting an error during uploading. Is this possible? If so, what am I doing wrong?? Quote 2000 GMC Sonoma AQ20 FTMFW! 4 DC XL 15's Cadence ZRS-C9 Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's Bravox 6.5 components
Guest Posted April 9, 2011 Report Posted April 9, 2011 (edited) http://www.imgur.com Edited April 9, 2011 by Kranny Quote
Second Skin Rep Jon Posted April 9, 2011 Report Posted April 9, 2011 Im trying to upload a picture of an enclosure from Sketchup onto Photobucket but I keep getting an error during uploading. Is this possible? If so, what am I doing wrong?? Is the file too big? I assume it's a correct file format (JPG, JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG), right? I was having issues with PB a while ago, but it seems to be working just fine right now. I'm thinking it's just a fluke. Later, Quote Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!
Jbabycsx Posted April 9, 2011 Author Report Posted April 9, 2011 I think thats my problem. Sketchup files are .skp files Quote 2000 GMC Sonoma AQ20 FTMFW! 4 DC XL 15's Cadence ZRS-C9 Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's Bravox 6.5 components
john denver Posted April 9, 2011 Report Posted April 9, 2011 (edited) File>Export>2Dfile I think thats how it goes saves as jpg that way Edited April 9, 2011 by john denver Quote
Second Skin Rep Jon Posted April 9, 2011 Report Posted April 9, 2011 Export it as a 2D graphic, problem solved. Later, Quote Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!
EclipseChris Posted April 9, 2011 Report Posted April 9, 2011 Or take screen shots of it. Then they are jpegs. Quote i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
Jbabycsx Posted April 9, 2011 Author Report Posted April 9, 2011 File>Export>2Dfile I think thats how it goes saves as jpg that way Export it as a 2D graphic, problem solved. Later, That did it, thanks guys! Quote 2000 GMC Sonoma AQ20 FTMFW! 4 DC XL 15's Cadence ZRS-C9 Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's Bravox 6.5 components
Second Skin Rep Jon Posted April 9, 2011 Report Posted April 9, 2011 That did it, thanks guys! Well? Can we see it? Later, Quote Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!
Jbabycsx Posted April 9, 2011 Author Report Posted April 9, 2011 That did it, thanks guys! Well? Can we see it? Later, Quote 2000 GMC Sonoma AQ20 FTMFW! 4 DC XL 15's Cadence ZRS-C9 Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's Bravox 6.5 components
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.