As per request, I will show yall what I can do for a neon setup for any imagination possible, being they are put in your trunk, boxes, rear doors, or wherever your liking.

I computer design each piece to ensure exact specs and spacing, and can put any design with any wording that can be thought of.

I enhance the mirror with cold cathode neon lighting to make the designs glow, and they are more efficient that regular neon tubing, and wont break under pressure like tubes do..

Once the piece is fitted I make a trim cover wrapped in vinyl in the color of your choice.

A few of my pieces to show, I started doing them in my cars and then doing them for friends.

I can install them locally, or mail them out with instructions to put them to life.

This has always been hot in Houston, because when you have thousands of dollars of bad ass equipment to ride with, what better way to show it off than to pop your trunk while driving, and represent your hood or a custom motto you have...

The possibilities are endless...

I will show a few works, beginning with a setup I finshed yesterday for a friend in West Virginia.

100_0323.jpg

100_0321.jpg

My current setup in the sls

100_0255.jpg

The last big project car I did a few months ago- 76 eldorado

100_0034.jpgHPIM1172.jpg

HPIM1152.jpg

My homeboy that is currently in England -I shipped this to him - they love it over there!!!!

Jul13_00041.jpg

These are the OG neon tubes...

HPIM0905.jpg

my old setup

all274pics0f2006083.jpg

julypics002.jpg

suburban doors

CARS134.jpg

CARS135.jpg

CARS136.jpg

my eldorado

CARS026.jpg

CARS054.jpg

the 1st setup

picture9.jpg

I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...

pretty sweet stuff man

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

so your cutting vinal on a blotter and putting it on plexie? Those are florescent lights. what are your rates? Do you do regular stickers?

I lay the reverse vinyl on mirror acryllic, I sandblast them to etch the lettering in the mirror, I use cold cathode led neons, my rates depend on the size setup, obviously the smaller ones are cheaper than larger ones, My friend has a graphic shop that can make stickers for yall...

Trunk setups start at 500 installed but if I mail them its 400 and up .

I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...

I checked the packages I stock and they do say cold cathode fluorescent light, but when I bought them somewhere else they advertised them as led neons...

I take it the only led is the small,single light run