Second Skin Audio

Starting False floor

<------- those 2 AQ Hdc318s im gonna be using mdf with a double front baffle. and interior bracing as well should i glue pieces of 2x4s to make level then put down the bottom piece of wood then fill rest with foam?

Bingo baby...you took the words right out of my mouth. Just screw your bottom 2x4's to the metal of the car, or bolt them to make sure they are extra sturdy, then screw the other 2x4's on top of one another until they just clear the top of the hump...place you a piece of .75" birch or mdf wood on top of it, and foam that bad boy up!

mivtCK.png

start with a 2x4 base

Picture055.jpg

Picture056.jpg

Picture057.jpg

Picture058.jpg

Picture054.jpg

Picture053.jpg

Picture052.jpg

Picture051.jpg

and might i suggest getting some flat bar (flat steel) and drill hole in it same size as seat bolt and mount it to that then bend it and tie it in to the false floor

i donno if that makes sense or not but if you have questions ask

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Im ready to get to work on this.. depending when i have free time i work a fuck ton.

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Thanks for all the input guys ill post pics when i get it started

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Hows the gas leak ???

haha about that... its fixed ;) moving this to build log.. so mod if you see this please lock

/thread