Sonic Electronix

ditched l712's .. ....... What would be louder, lower&smoother in my 01' CAMRY, 18BTL;(2)L715;DCLV518;PA:MOFO;or a 21 Warden? amp question too

Alright, you guys tell me.

Current box: 12 inch Kicker L7 x2 with a 2000 watt pyle amp in a sealed box hits pretty hard

considering that amp is pretty underpowered , like its giving 200-500 watts or so , these sound pretty good for my first box i made with 3/4 mdf, but i want ..

deeper, more annoying the shit out of my neighbors bass (not really) i only got em on when im goin down the highway only fun place to bump hard :) treatin these well so i can sell em cuz theyre soo good condition exccept 07 models i think! so some ppl dont like that

BUT!!!

I WANT LOUDER, BETTER, CHEAPER!

Whats better ?

Port my box...

will porting two l2s make a difference THAT much on 200-500 watts i think its more but im just saying. if you own a camry this makes my mirror shake and ALMOST (tilt) down currently on my ($hitty amp!) but tell me if you got a better idea :)

-Get a 21 inch warden (i know thats like raping my car, but i want to jump to the top of the totem pole)

-get a fi btl and a fosgate or sundown or powerbass (idk much bout them!) ;))

-get TWO kicker l7 15's (i can get them cheap, are two or three a competition for a FI or DC or TC?)

AMP QUESTION:can you wire two amps to one speaker, i was always wondering. im completely independent on dis shit trust me, i got no friends to ask this common sense stuff 2 but i got a system so im not too st00pid lol so dont down me haha

#2: would i want a class D or any mono amp for a fi btl/spl 'good sub(s)' u suggest for me! (daily subs)

i think you all know what i mean!

help me get a good system im workin ma ass off

get my back hur, must bump lol ;) (and not irritate da shit outa u) :)

thkx

& last thing, anyone here from chitown? im droppin in & seein who around here got down some car audio and keep up on dis :)

& no i have not yet gotten dynamat i mite order some soon. i just moved here from lithuania so im a lil tight atm but im all plannin for a month or so

^including this, thats alot of last things, sorry guys, have not been on a english forum forever ! im new! D:[/size][/size][/size][/font]

Edited by jbettt

Get the l7's in 15" and get yourself a hifonics bxi2610d super mono, 0 gauge all around...do the big 3...and ur shit will bang 3xharder...oh yeah ported box all the way...dam get an epicenter and ur in the money...

2-L7 15's =$420

50ft of 0 gauge including terminals=$90

1- bxi2610d amp = $320

Ported box= $140

Epicenter(AC)=125

time= 3-4 hours

Get the l7's in 15" and get yourself a hifonics bxi2610d super mono, 0 gauge all around...do the big 3...and ur shit will bang 3xharder...oh yeah ported box all the way...dam get an epicenter and ur in the money...

2-L7 15's =$420

50ft of 0 gauge including terminals=$90

1- bxi2610d amp = $320

Ported box= $140

Epicenter(AC)=125

time= 3-4 hours

These are all the prices i get where i live...los angeles...

Cheap and loud? Dost really go hand in hand

This will be loud, low and not break the bank though

Xl 15 And a audiopipe 3k

Hell no they dont...im already 3k in the hole and im still not happy with my setup...but what real basshead really ever is??