Second Skin Audio

Hey AudioQue Owneres!! and everyone else

Turn bass boost off, then bumb for a little while and tell us if you smell anything.

yah im shure if i turn it off i wont smell anything ( but i will probly have half the bass) but now i know not to play demons at my max.

also what do you guys think about soundstream amps??

Old school soundstream amps are awesome. New soundstream amps, not so much. Once they sold out, quality and customer service went down the drain.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

Turn bass boost off, then bumb for a little while and tell us if you smell anything.

yah im shure if i turn it off i wont smell anything ( but i will probly have half the bass) but now i know not to play demons at my max.

also what do you guys think about soundstream amps??

Old school soundstream amps are awesome. New soundstream amps, not so much. Once they sold out, quality and customer service went down the drain.

Yah i think its an 08 model idk. its a ok amp. if i was ever able to sell it i would get an aq1200D i love my sub and all i ever hear is good stuff about there amps. plus they have that clean look to them and that clip light.

Edited by PowerHouse407

2003 VW Jetta Wagon AA Mayhem 15's Flatline BA2 2 XS D3100's in rear Shuriken BT80 under hood

Mike Singer 250A SHCA and KnuKonceptz wire Big 4+

AQ / Dayton pro mids+monsoon tweets

My Build : http://www.stevemead...35#entry1989435