Sonic Electronix

Whats the point of knowing the peak of ur cars cabin

how about this, since youve declined as well (hypocrite much?). please explain how its NOT a ported enclosure?

because its a transmission line?

what a stupid question :pardon:

no you keep saying it is when it's not unless you are using it for midrange. modeling as a ported enclosure or a tline will come up with same result meh

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

how about this, since youve declined as well (hypocrite much?). please explain how its NOT a ported enclosure?

no you keep saying it is when it's not unless you are using it for midrange. modeling as a ported enclosure or a tline will come up with same result meh

really? you must be confused then.

I gave you the dimensions, model it as a ported box? please? I need some humorous entertainment.

really? you must be confused then.

I gave you the dimensions, model it as a ported box? please? I need some humorous entertainment.

you are the epitome of stupidity, how many different ways do I have to say it, no matter what the intentions were when designed it is not a t line tuned anywhere close to a bass centered freq. the only thing it has come out to is shite, now get the fuck over it already

"model it has a ported box" why so it can model like shit the same as it will model as a tline? that proves so much

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

you are the epitome of stupidity, how many different ways do I have to say it, no matter what the intentions were when designed it is not a t line tuned anywhere close to a bass centered freq. the only thing it has come out to is shite, now get the fuck over it already

"model it has a ported box" why so it can model like shit the same as it will model as a tline? that proves so much

you really must be confused, or just ignorant.

so, its a high tuned ported box? so I assume it peaks high and won't play low then?

you calling anybody ignorant should be the dictionary definition of Hippocratic.

your cabin allows it to play lows big deal that changes the actual tuning of the box how?

mcintoshsigz.png

jesus christ I'm done with your stupid ass. broken record

and actually yes cabin geometry can stop subs from unloading under tuning. If you knew as much as you try to portray you would know that.

mcintoshsigz.png

if anybody is still in this thread and wants correct information on what this thread was supposed to be about feel free to pm me

mcintoshsigz.png

Archived