Sonic Electronix

Whats the point of knowing the peak of ur cars cabin

Idk if anyone knows what a 97 explorer similar peaks at.. could tell me.. anyways

Why is it good to know cabin peak or where your car peaks at..

Does it help with box deisgns helping to get louder? i mean i need some explantion or a link that will explain it

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

It's mostly for SPL

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

well basiclly its all about SPL comps and it will yeild you the highest score. i forgot the exact reasoning but i know it will help your score

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

Alright even though i am not looking into getting into SPL i still sorta want to learn to get an idea behind it all

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

If you know where your car peaks at it makes tuning for spl easier but you will sacrifice Sq and deep bass for spl in most cases someone correct me if im wrong. and as for your truck I have no clue.

Car is 2010 Scion Tc

Currently in car

Deck- Sony XAV-60 in-dash mobile video system

Speakers- Rockford Punch 6.5in comps in the front and coax in the rear

Subs- 2 Gen 3 Rockford P3 12's dual 4 ohm

Amps- Rockford P1000-1bd and P400-4 Alpine Mrp-f300 is in for P400-4 which is out to service

Wiring- all rockford nuff said

Enclosure- Dual 12in custom box by SRQ

Battery- Optima Yellow top with big 3 done

Sound Damping- All Dynamat products 1-2 layers throughout with liner on top

rockford-fosgate-logo.gif

Link to my build log- http://down4sound.co...=newpost&t=5275

Link to my youtube- http://www.youtube.c...ser/Jville140db

MECP Advanced CEA # 110531

BassBox 6 Pro for Box Building/Re audio box calculator

If you can hear the passenger it aint loud enough!!!!!!!

QUOTE (MickyMcD @ Sep 25 2009, 07:25 PM) "My system has 30 speaker terminals, that means shits wanging doggggg....."<!--QuoteEnd--></div>

yea reason its strictly for comps because if ur car peaks at 50 hz. and u tune to 50 hz music will sound like complete dick. and may even damage shit

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

It is very usefull in spl and sq. The resonant is where it will have a peak or be louder at a certain frequincy. Knowing this you can tune the box to peak here to gain SPL for an SPL ride. Or you can also use this to help maintain a flatter response throughout the sub frequency range. Achieving a more true sub stage for sq.

Subs up and port rear it should peak around 44hz

It is very usefull in spl and sq. The resonant is where it will have a peak or be louder at a certain frequincy. Knowing this you can tune the box to peak here to gain SPL for an SPL ride. Or you can also use this to help maintain a flatter response throughout the sub frequency range. Achieving a more true sub stage for sq

Truf! I hate my god damn low peak. Lol

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

It is very usefull in spl and sq. The resonant is where it will have a peak or be louder at a certain frequincy. Knowing this you can tune the box to peak here to gain SPL for an SPL ride. Or you can also use this to help maintain a flatter response throughout the sub frequency range. Achieving a more true sub stage for sq.

Subs up and port rear it should peak around 44hz

1sy part is correct, second part is not. the car does not resonate differently based on how your subs and port face. that would be like saying the FS of a sub changes depending on how you mount it.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

If you know where your car peaks at it makes tuning for spl easier but you will sacrifice Sq and deep bass for spl in most cases someone correct me if im wrong. and as for your truck I have no clue.

Wrong The magic is in 1/4 wave. Sound wave have peaks and lows. The distance from peak to peak is the key here. distance to mic or ear is what will determine these "peaks". My vehicle peaks at 21.5hz, 43hz and i dont have them after that becuase they are filtered out with the crossover. at 60 hz

yea reason its strictly for comps because if ur car peaks at 50 hz. and u tune to 50 hz music will sound like complete dick. and may even damage shit

Actually you can use it to have a nice helpfull punch to your music. ADN IT WILL NOT HARM NOTHING. that is complete bull shit.

Archived