Bibby's Honda Thread! (10-01-07 - Some New Pics!: Post 232)

Well that sucks to hear about all the damages that it has/had I am sure that you will hook it up proper! Looks better already!

Thanks bro! I feel a lot better about the car since i fixed those things i did last night. I was really kinda bumbed out i just spent 3k on a car that the damn window wont roll down in. What a relief it was that was just a fuse. Headlights make the overall appearance better, along with the radio and the trim panels. I think they had some sort of system in it, and just took it out quickly, and didnt bother to put everything back right.

Wow man, nice white civic.. I have a '98 that looks very similar to it.. Hell, right now it still has the same dingy ass headlights yours used to have. anyway dude nice ride.

Thanks bro! Tomorrow is wash, and maybe polish day. I may wash it, then polish it sunday. we'll see. Right now it has dirt in all the cravices on the car, and some dirt stains on it b/c they lived down a dirt road. Hopefully i can get all they gotten rid off with a simple wash/polish.

WOW 2 er three project vehicles Bro! More than I want to take on!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

WOW 2 er three project vehicles Bro! More than I want to take on!

Yea, tell me about it. I still need to get back on the truck. :/ I want to have my(black) honda done by spring, painted, and all for some shows. Then i'll prolly finish the truck up. For brandy's car, I am jsut going to do some minor things to it to get it tolerable to me(tint, new wheels, new steering wheel, and a new windshield) then get back on my honda/truck pretty quick.

As I stand right now, this is what i need to finish to get the car/truck painted, and ready for shows.

Honda

Windshield

Door Panel

Window Motors (Front Doors)

Retint 2.5%

Black Carpet/Floor Mats

Paint

Truck

New Front Bumper

Hail Repair on the roof

Side Molding Removed

More Roll Pan Work

Paint

Then i can get on her car.

Here is the thread for the white civic.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=11518

The outside of it is finished! The only thing it is getting is a new paint job. New windshield, and tint wont be noticeable, so we'll call the outside done. But yea, gonna work on her car for a little bit now.

I'll be in DFW this weekend with the black honda. everyone should come check it!

Archived