2007 Chevy Tahoe Build(selling it, time for something new)

Hey man, Im between League City and Dickinson if you need a hand when its box time, and I have an assortment of terminals and fuse holders, 0 guage, heat shrink. I can see the CVS on 96 and 270 from my back door. hit me a PM

Steven

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao:

I didnt read all of this but is the aq2200 gonna be enough for that 18? Im gonna be running a aq3500 on a xl 15. Maybe I am over shooting or something. But the build is lookin good either way.

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

I didnt read all of this but is the aq2200 gonna be enough for that 18? Im gonna be running a aq3500 on a xl 15. Maybe I am over shooting or something. But the build is lookin good either way.

For now It Will Be :) im Not Doing Any Major Electrical Upgrades in this truck cause its my Daily so i dont wanna go over 2500w

Electrical will be Stock 160 amp alt

stock batt and a single D3400 in the extra batt tray under the hood with the big three to both batts in 1/0 and two runs of 1/0 directly from the batt to the AQ2200D (one for power and ground)

not trying to be crazy loud in this truck ive got my burban build for that :drinks:

also the AQ2200D might Be Ran at .5 ohm ;)

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Hey man, Im between League City and Dickinson if you need a hand when its box time, and I have an assortment of terminals and fuse holders, 0 guage, heat shrink. I can see the CVS on 96 and 270 from my back door. hit me a PM

Steven

damn bro your real close to me like 10 min

never meet anyone here this close to me :drinks:

but yea ill PM ya

Got Some 1/0 Ring terminals On The Way Along With 100ft Of 14 Gauge Speaker Wire For My Front Stage Build In My Burban :drinks:

Gunna Start On The Big Three And Put The D3400 In The Tahoe Hopefully Today :)

Pics Later! :santa:

For now It Will Be :) im Not Doing Any Major Electrical Upgrades in this truck cause its my Daily so i dont wanna go over 2500w

stock batt and a single D3400 in the extra batt tray under the hood with the big three to both batts in 1/0 and two runs of 1/0 directly from the batt to the AQ2200D (one for power and ground)

not trying to be crazy loud in this truck ive got my burban build for that :drinks:

Nice. I still have to get me an alt for mine. Im gonna have to keep a close eye on my voltage until I decide what rout I want to go with my alt. I am also going to be running mine at .5 but only on a burp. it will be run at 2 ohm daily. But yeah, should sound nice for sure.

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

Nice. I still have to get me an alt for mine. Im gonna have to keep a close eye on my voltage until I decide what rout I want to go with my alt. I am also going to be running mine at .5 but only on a burp. it will be run at 2 ohm daily. But yeah, should sound nice for sure.

yea hopefully my voltage will be decent at a higher RPM with a stock batt and a D4300 with the Big three to both witch im doing right now

im runna run it at one ohm just to be safe

Ok here comes the electrical up grades!!

Stock batt

a36734ba.jpg

resting Voltage before big three

013a662b.jpg

Engine ground

b45e6ad8.jpg

Alt with 1/0

a8cdabe2.jpg

Alt Charge Line

2f249875.jpg

Still working on it

have to modify the engine cover for the 1/0 coming from the alt

also have to put in the D3400 and do the grounds and charge line for it

stay tuned

Made a hole for the 1/0 to run through the engine cover

3ba34a60.jpg

D3400 With I-bar kit waiting to be installed :)

6bb6dbf0.jpg

836c7dac.jpg

One Ground to the firewall for the D3400

878b6ded.jpg

Nice Clean Frame Gound For The Second Ground For The D3400

8815a163.jpg

daa0dd81.jpg

D3400 Wired in :)

87e110eb.jpg

Under the hood wiring is done! :pardon:

all i have to do now is:

Run 1/0 to the back for the AQ2200D

Run RCAs and Remote wire

Get wood and other box building materials

Build floor and box

Wait on the XL 18" :yahoo:

Really not that much to do and it should come together quick :drinks:

Buying 19ft of knu kolossus Flexs 1/0 from a friend of mine tommorow and then I will be running that to the back along with the RCAs and remote wire

Got these badass Knu RCAs :) all wiring is knukonceptz

b120009f.jpg

Archived