4 Crossfire XS v2 18s 4 Sundown audio 3500s

So i am very impressed with these subs they sound great, They sound very strong very painful at 38hz, i would say these are a for sure upgrade to the BTLs . I could not be happier! i am still breaking them in, when they are ready ill put em on the meter. I can already say they are louder, Lower and Stronger sounding lovin these subs!!!df4dd721.jpg

TEAM

SUB SONIC ADDICTION

I wanted to throw out a huge thanks to my buddy down at Performane Auto Sound, Jason Sorenson for setting my Amps up Yesterday with SMD DD-1 and the CC-1. Made a huge difference my Tahoe has never sounded better or Louder! The SMD products are amazing and they work excellent!!

TEAM

SUB SONIC ADDICTION

I also want to thank Tanner at SoundWerks in Marrysville WA for getting me these subs, he is our Washington dealer for Crossfire, great guy if anyone needs some great product hit him up you won't be disappointed. Thank you Tanner!!!

TEAM

SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Heard nuttin but good about these subs time to start lookin into these for my btl swap out....what's the price range on those subs

You have to buy them from a dealer, so you have to call Crossfire at 1-800-332-2771 and ask them for your local dealer. That is what i did!!

TEAM

SUB SONIC ADDICTION

How do the Crossfires compared to the BTL anyways, just outta curiosity?

Love the build man, always impresses when people can get Loud, and Low

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Heard nuttin but good about these subs time to start lookin into these for my btl swap out....what's the price range on those subs

You have to buy them from a dealer, so you have to call Crossfire at 1-800-332-2771 and ask them for your local dealer. That is what i did!!

aite thanks! the first time i spoke to crossfire themselves they told me over $1k per woofer and thats not gonna happen lol.

2004 trailblazer

4 FI BTL 18s

(2) DC 10.0k

xs power d3100s

mechman 270

158.2 @41

Archived