Mechman Alternators

Called Mechman and ordered it. Just for clarification, I got the dual alt adjustable voltage wiring harness...not dual alternators.

BTW that car is sick, I love lowriders. Do you have a build log anywhere for that? I would love to see it.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Called Mechman and ordered it. Just for clarification, I got the dual alt adjustable voltage wiring harness...not dual alternators.

BTW that car is sick, I love lowriders. Do you have a build log anywhere for that? I would love to see it.

ah ok i was daymn dual brakcet for 159?! lol any how yeah i got a build on the lac but is on another site ill post a link.. its in the middle of being redone again should be done next summer.. im just to busy to finish painting it

http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=525228&hl=

That's sick dude. I always forget about layitlow

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

That's sick dude. I always forget about layitlow

thanks man, 100% done by ME! ive got full chrome under caraige in my living room chillin till cars painted along with a closet full of other new parts ive been stackin up for last year or so.. ,lol basically jsut gota find time to paint it then get interior done... interior will be the only thing that doesnt get done by me.. i kinds quit gettin in LIL to many haters and kids... they on every forum/site i know but local haters have kinda left a sour taste in my mouth so to speak for lowriding.. so I taking a year of and focusing on building my truck.. nothing fancy jsut a daily.. 01 gmc sierra ext cab 2/4 drop on 24"s gettin ready to install (4) SUNDOWN sa 8"S under rear bench seats, off a cresendo 3k 3.0cubes 34hz upgraded elctrical etc etc blah blah blah,lol

Sounds nice

d(-__-)b

Mechman, What would you guys charge to make my 2 alt harness into a 4 alt harness? Just bought it back on the the 16th of last month.

d(-__-)b

email on the way

d(-__-)b

Can I get another reply? I emailed you guys twice about the harness with no reply. Wondering if we can work something out since I just dropped $150 on a harness last month.

d(-__-)b