Second Skin Audio

How popular are 18" woofers?

I think 18s are something that wouldn't go well with sales at all. Like the other guys said most people don't want to give up the space and when you start to tell them about all the upgrades they run away lol

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Thanks for the ideas. I tossed the idea of the 21" sub by my boss and he shot it down. Lol. I think i need to look at just pushing the idea and like u said, just order them we get that basshead customer. Weve had a few people asking about 18s lately, even have a customer wanting us to build an enclosure for his BTL 18. Which im very excited about. So that being said,do u guys have any other ideas i can present to my boss to change things up and get people excited? We are pro Rockford Fosgate at this shop. We also carry Alpine and Kenwood just to give you an idea of what we already have going on.

my local shop does not carry 18s either. but if your shop is truly a big shop there then i would put one or two in a show car and stock 1 or 2. don't get anymore than that. and just take one out the box and set it somewhere so people see how big they really are. cause as size go most people have never seen an 18 compared to a 10 or 12. just my two cents if you want to give it a try.

Why not some different companies products? Like maybe Incriminator, Sundown, Ascendant things of that nature. There is a good chance that carrying those brands could set you apart from your other local shops.

"If you're new. Stay away from 4000 watts please." C-Fizzy