Sundown Audio

Few updates :

1) I am running a full container load of the v.1 SA-8s to meet demand -- these will be in stock in July. So we'll be sold out for a bit as the massive amount we just got recently are already nearly depleted.

2) This run of v.1 models will have the v.2 frame on them -- as there are reasons beyond cosmetic for the frame. They will be fully compatible with any SA-8 with the newest surround and spider, though. From the front will look no different either.

3) Once these are gone then we'll work on launching the v.2 models -- R&D is almost done on them. But they should be out around August to September.

Sean will be up next week to try out the latest SA-8 v.2 sample -- I feel like it is probably where it needs to be for launch but we want to make sure before actually putting them out to the public so I am making a massive v.1 run as I mentioned to hold us over.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

Is the V2 going to be combatable with the V1 motor so you could do a recone and basket to become a V2 or is that all new as well?

Originally it was not going to be possible... but I've done some coil tweaking and it does look like the v.2 coil will fit the v.1 motor. Gap dimensions are close enough that it shouldn't really be a problem.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg