Second Skin Audio

Q, Bl Or Btl?

Man if i was you i would get the Bl's. They are loud and they sound good. Run them off of 1500watts and put it in a 2.5 cubic foot box and call it a day. Now if you want two of them put them in a 5 cubic foot box and call it a day.

haha aight thanks bro

ahhhhh

i dont know what one to get..

some people say one, others say another

haha aight thanks bro

ahhhhh

i dont know what one to get..

some people say one, others say another

Well since you want Bang and Sound quality then the BL is perfect. Because Scott said that the BL is in between the Q and the BTL. So you get the mix of both of them. And your choosing in between all 3 of them why not choose the middle one? It will do great with power and give you the space you need with the sound that you are looking for. For myself im getting two 15" bl's for my caprice and those are going to go along just fine with what i need. I want loud bass with sound quality and thats exactly what the Bl's will do. I was in ur position a few weeks ago so I know how ya feel man!! :lol::lol::lol:

dancing1.gif

NatesBanner.jpg

ACT YOUR AGE AND NOT YOUR SHOE SIZE

Well since you want Bang and Sound quality then the BL is perfect. Because Scott said that the BL is in between the Q and the BTL. So you get the mix of both of them. And your choosing in between all 3 of them why not choose the middle one? It will do great with power and give you the space you need with the sound that you are looking for. For myself im getting two 15" bl's for my caprice and those are going to go along just fine with what i need. I want loud bass with sound quality and thats exactly what the Bl's will do. I was in ur position a few weeks ago so I know how ya feel man!! :lol::lol::lol:

haha aight thanks man so looks like im gettin the bl!! i just gotta sell my system i have now :angry:

and will a rf t1000bd be good for it?

or what amp should i get

not sure which one would be better or even if they will push it hard enough

Now thats what im wondering myself. I have no clue who i should choose for the two amps i should have powering my Bl's. I want 1500 watts maybe 1600 but i dont know who would push them nicely with 1.5ohm stable....

dancing1.gif

NatesBanner.jpg

ACT YOUR AGE AND NOT YOUR SHOE SIZE