Rounding off box

When I dont have a router on hand I use a foam sanding block. It's around 60 grit I think, and twenty second of sanding per edge leaves them looking real nice.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

There is also no chance of leaving gashes in the box with sandpaper if you don't have steady hands with the router.

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Very much so. The foam block does a good job and making it round. I would NOT do it with just sandpaper. The round off might be less than what you would get with a router. But that also depends on how much time you spend sanding.

Try it out on a scrap piece and see if it's enoguh curve for you.

Big 3 with Yellow Top

5/8 roundover? Looks good to me.

Big 3 with Yellow Top

Archived