01 Exploder with 2 18" crossfire XS v2's

Yep. Love my 6500. Now gotta figure out how to get 2 in here :)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Yep. Love my 6500. Now gotta figure out how to get 2 in here :)

hahahaha yeah good luck with that. Let me know how you do it so I can try it on mine too. :drinks:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Nice ass install. Justin does some good work. Wish I could get out of the house to hear this thing :drinks:

Yeah he does some bad ass stuff. You still injured? I might be able to swing by and give you a demo. PM me and let me know.

Yeah broke my back lifting some level 5 18's tried three at once back said fuck noooo. I still have to hear justins on the 16k. Bass hurts my back terribly. :trippy::bull:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Nice ass install. Justin does some good work. Wish I could get out of the house to hear this thing :drinks:

Yeah he does some bad ass stuff. You still injured? I might be able to swing by and give you a demo. PM me and let me know.

Yeah broke my back lifting some level 5 18's tried three at once back said fuck noooo. I still have to hear justins on the 16k. Bass hurts my back terribly. :trippy::bull:

Damn 3 lvl 5's at once ouch. That is a build that I want to see. :drinks: Justin's blazer is off the hook. When you start feeling better hit me up. Hopefully I will have the V.2 of this build in a couple months.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Will do I have six total, but thats going to have wait :No: I really want to hear the dc amps. :good:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Will do I have six total, but thats going to have wait :No: I really want to hear the dc amps. :good:

6 lvl 5's :trippy: damn that is gonna be crazy. What kinda power/electrical you working with? The DC amps are beasts! I love mine.

6 lvl 5's :trippy: damn that is gonna be crazy. What kinda power/electrical you working with? The DC amps are beasts! I love mine.

I have six bd 4000's and a shit load of fosgate 2/0 gauge talking to dc and mechman also got mike singer designing a alt bracket. Soon enough I had to put this on hold last year do to family vacation. Really want some dc 12k's.

I have six bd 4000's and a shit load of fosgate 2/0 gauge talking to dc and mechman also got mike singer designing a alt bracket. Soon enough I had to put this on hold last year do to family vacation. Really want some dc 12k's.

Hurry up and get better so I can see this badd boy!! :drinks:

What kinda of encloser you gonna do, what kind of batts and how many? You say some 12k's like more than 1? What is all this gonna go into? That is one build that I am gonna be looking forward to. Do you have a build log for this or an old set up?

it was going in my caprice in a wall.Then I found a 1996 full size truck. Doing a walk through throwing the idea around with a few buddies about a fourth order. I have 10 hc3800's so far batt wise. Last time I tried a log no one cared so im just a spectator here. :pardon:

Archived