01 Exploder with 2 18" crossfire XS v2's

it was going in my caprice in a wall.Then I found a 1996 full size truck. Doing a walk through throwing the idea around with a few buddies about a fourth order. I have 10 hc3800's so far batt wise. Last time I tried a log no one cared so im just a spectator here. :pardon:

Damn fool your gonna have Spokane on lock. I thought Justin's blazer was loud but this thing is gonna be crazy this is gonna be like Trippi's Hummer. I am gonna change my set up around this summer. It would be cool to get some ideas from you.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

it was going in my caprice in a wall.Then I found a 1996 full size truck. Doing a walk through throwing the idea around with a few buddies about a fourth order. I have 10 hc3800's so far batt wise. Last time I tried a log no one cared so im just a spectator here. :pardon:

Damn fool your gonna have Spokane on lock. I thought Justin's blazer was loud but this thing is gonna be crazy this is gonna be like Trippi's Hummer. I am gonna change my set up around this summer. It would be cool to get some ideas from you.

Sounds good been getting up and around more this last week so shit is looking up. Ive been trying to do more and more stuff, and it don't hurt as bad. Trippi has more money then me I think :yahoo: I got three kids :lol: and a wife :rofl:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Sounds good been getting up and around more this last week so shit is looking up. Ive been trying to do more and more stuff, and it don't hurt as bad. Trippi has more money then me I think :yahoo: I got three kids :lol: and a wife :rofl:

ahhahahaa says the guy with 10 grand (give or take) of equipment. I bet your front stage is gonna be crazy loud too. It will have to be to keep up with the sub stage. What do you have planned for mids and highs?

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

He's just gonna hum the words in his head.

No words can be heard over 190 dbz

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Hahahaha that would some talent right there.

Hahahaha that would some talent right there.

I had a bunch of selenium 10 's 8's and tweets but when I broke my shit I sold it to my brother in law. He has a warhorse on 8 hx2 12's old but brand new out the box. We where trying to blow spokane up this summer. Still might try :pardon:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

What is gonna power the mids and highs? Those seleniums are nice they should be able to keep up with the sub stage.

Have your brother come by so we can put it on the TL.

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

Archived